[exim] [Mailer-Daemon@hellooperator.net: Mail delivery faile…

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Dick Davies
Para: Exim Users
Asunto: [exim] [Mailer-Daemon@hellooperator.net: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender]
you maybe want to add authtec.net into

local_domains

too :)

----- Forwarded message from Mail Delivery System <Mailer-Daemon@???> -----

From: Mail Delivery System <Mailer-Daemon@???>
To: rasputin@???
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 16:34:58 +0100

  sam.wun@???
    SMTP error from remote mailer after RCPT TO:<sam.wun@???>:
    host authtec.net [221.127.106.243]: 550 Wondeful - relay not permitted

Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 16:34:37 +0100
From: Dick Davies <rasputnik@???>
To: sam <sam.wun@???>
Cc: Exim Users <exim-users@???>
Subject: Re: [exim] local user can't receive email - added definition in Transport
Sender: Rasputin <rasputin@???>

* sam <sam.wun@???> [1057 15:57]:

> >I haven't checked that - I use the lmtpunix local socket like this:
> >
> >local_delivery_lmtp:
> > driver = lmtp
> > batch_max = 20
> > socket = /var/imap/socket/lmtp
> > timeout = 45s
> >
> >which works a treat.
> >

> Thanks, but I got error "Permission denied" on the socket:

stick a :

user = cyrus
group = cyrus

at the bottom of the transport.

> # ls -l
> total 4
> drwxr-xr-x  2 cyrus  cyrus  512 Oct 12 16:14 ./
> drwxr-x---  5 cyrus  cyrus  512 Oct 12 10:43 ../
> srwxrwxrwx  1 cyrus  cyrus    0 Oct 12 16:14 lmtp=

> What should be the permission of lmtp and its directories?

Is'nt that world readable/writable? Maybe I've been sniffing marker pens again.

--
With that big new contract, I've been able to make those government mandated
upgrades you've all been suing me about. - Prof. Farnsworth

----- End forwarded message -----

--
You may need to metaphorically make a deal with the devil.
By 'devil' I mean robot devil and by 'metaphorically' I mean get your coat. - Bender