Re: [exim] unrouteable mail domain

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Odhiambo G. Washington
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] unrouteable mail domain
* Boris Senker <senker@???> [20041012 15:34]: wrote:
> Hi,
>
> there are some domains that are unroutable, but are legitimate and I would
> like to add them to exim.conf through WHM exim configuration editor.

What is WHM?

> Since I am afraid not to mess something up and I am pretty unexperienced
> with exim which is very sensitive to incorrect directives,
> could anyone be kind to post me the right instructions to be able to
> include such domains only to be able to send mail to them?

Actually, there are some very intelligent people on this list. They
can guess what the errors are;)
Exim has something called domain lists - with that you decide where to
place a domain, whether they are local, whether you relay for them,
etc..
Perhaps if you press F1, WHM will give you some help???

> The domains needed are for example. *.htnet.hr, t-com.hr, hotmail.com

You seem to have mis-configured routers. Why hotmail.com?

> What would the exact syntax be? And put it where into exim.conf through
> WHM? First box?

domainlist local_domains = htnet.hr : t-com.hr

> My apologies for the beginners question, I am afraid not to mess exim up.

Sorry, Please tell us what is this WHM.

        cheers
       - wash
Odhiambo Washington                     . WANANCHI ONLINE LTD (Nairobi, KE)  |
<wash at wananchi dot com>              . 1ere Etage, Loita Hse, Loita St.,  |
GSM: (+254) 722 743 223                 . # 10286, 00100 NAIROBI             |
GSM: (+254) 733 744 121                 . (+254) 020 313 985 - 9             |
                         --from a /. post