Re: [exim] local user can't receive email - problem with def…

Autor: Dick Davies
A: sam
CC: Exim Users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] local user can't receive email - problem with defining local user
* sam <sam.wun@???> [1036 10:36]:

> >I have installed exim 4.42, and authenticaiton with cyrus-imapd22.
> >It won't be the problem wth imap, becaues I can send email to external
> >mail server, but can't receive any email.

IMAP isn't involved in sending, so it probably is an IMAP issue.

> --------> userforward router <--------
> local_part=john domain=mydot.com
> checking for local user
> userforward router skipped: john is not a local user

What does this router look like? I'd guess it's checking valid_user,
but the imap account isn't a system account, or something like that.

--
zzz..Kill all humans. Kill all humans..zzz .....
I was having the most wonderous dream. You were in it. - Bender