Re: [exim] Sender based copy router ...

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: David S. Madole
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Sender based copy router ...
From: "Christiaan den Besten" <chris@???>

> addresslist sender_forward_list = /etc/exim/sendby_senders
>
> check_outgoing:
> debug_print = "R: extra-forward based on $sender_address"
> driver = redirect
> allow_fail
> allow_defer
> senders = +sender_forward_list
> data =

${lookup{$sender_address}lsearch{/etc/exim/sendby_forwardlist}}
> repeat_use = false
> unseen
>
> 1. "sendby_senders", a plain text file containing all the sender

addresses
> to be monitored
> 2. "sendby_fowardlist", a plain text file containing (againg) all

senders,
> and the address to forward a copy to.
>
> I hope someone can help me with the following questions:
>
> a) Is is possible to combine the 2 file into 1 with a syntax like
> "sender@???: copyadress@???"
> b) Can I change the subject into something like "[$sender_address ->
> $local_part@$domain] $originalsubject".

There is no reason you need the "senders =" condition and associated
file, just omit it. Let the router do the data lookup for every sender;
for those not found it will return an empty value which will cause the
router to decline and the next router will be tried.

For the second question, how about adding:

headers_remove = Subject
headers_add = Subject: [$sender_address -> $local_part@$domain]
$h_subject

I have not tried this myself, but according to my understanding it should
work.

David