Re: [exim] greylistd

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Tor Slettnes
Para: doug
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] greylistd
On Mon, 2004-10-11 at 12:06, Doug Jolley wrote:
> Can someone here please tell me where would be
> the appropriate place to post a question
> concerning greylistd (using Exim, of course).

For the time being, that would be to me. There is no mailing list for
greylistd.

> I've got this thing sort of working but the auto
> whitelisting doesn't seem to be working.

Would you care to send me a mail (in private if you wish) describing:
  - What indications you have
  - How you tested (i.e. by sending mail from a remote host,
    telnetting on port 25, running "greylist" from the
    command line, etc..)
  - relevant sections from your Exim config, such as your
    RCPT acl,
  - any modifications you did to /etc/default/greylist, and/or
    /etc/greylistd/config.

Also, try "exim4 -bhc remote.ip.address" to manually start an SMTP
dialogue, and watch the output from the "${readsocket..}" call after
your "RCPT TO:" command.

Thanks,
-tor