Re: [exim] File count quota problem with exim 4.43

Autor: Christopher Bodenstein
A: exim-users
CC: Christopher Bodenstein
Assumpte: Re: [exim] File count quota problem with exim 4.43
On Mon, Oct 11, 2004 at 09:56:51AM +0100, Philip Hazel wrote:
> On Fri, 8 Oct 2004, Christopher Bodenstein wrote:
>
> > After having a quick look around the changelog and the newstuff files,
> > and a quick diff on the appendfile.c I've got the feeling that it is
> > somehow related to the new mailbox_filecount option.
>
> Presumably you have not set that option?

Actually, that's the first thing I tried, but it didn't help.

> > Running exim in debug mode shows that the initial count is completely
> > wrong and so I think there's some initialisation missing somewhere...
>
> I will take a look shortly and see if I can find anything.

Digging a bit in transports/appendfile.c I noticed that you switched
from dircount (in 4.41) to mailbox_filecount (in 4.43). I don't know if
it could be related...

> --
> Philip Hazel            University of Cambridge Computing Service,
> ph10@???      Cambridge, England. Phone: +44 1223 334714.
> Get the Exim 4 book:    http://www.uit.co.uk/exim-book

Best regards,

Chris

--
Christopher Bodenstein   -   christopher.bodenstein@???
           CB8461-RIPE   -   Network & Systems Administrator