Re: [exim] Possible Exim Bug

Autor: Edgar Lovecraft
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Possible Exim Bug
Marc Perkel wrote:

> It's so not intuitive that I would call it a bug. There should be an
> easy way to modify headers in a router.

Thanks Nico for digging into the difference, what you pointed out
explains why I can use "data = " to set address_data, but he could not
do so to add/remove headers, as far as 'easy' goes, you can always set
two different routers that could do the delivery, one that triggers on
the whitelist deliveries, and one that triggers on 'other' deliveries,
it looks a little redundant, but it does work and is clear and simple
to use the routers that way, then you only need one transport for the
two, or you could still use two transports should you choose.

--

--EAL--