Re: [exim] headers_remove

Autor: Edgar Lovecraft
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] headers_remove
Marc Perkel wrote:

> personal_whitelist:
>   driver = redirect
>   local_part_suffix=-*
>   local_part_suffix_optional
> senders = marc@???
> #  senders = ${if exists
> {/etc/squirrelmail/prefs/$local_part@$domain.whitelist}\
> #             {/etc/squirrelmail/prefs/$local_part@$domain.whitelist}}
> domains = +virtual_local_domains
>   headers_remove = X-Spam-Flag : X-Spam-Level : X-Spam-Status :
>   unseen
>   no_verify

> For some reason - it doesn't seem to be hitting - like it's not there or
> something. I'm stumped about what I might be doing wrong.

That is the case, because you are in effect, telling it that the message
is not there by using the unseen flag, remove that, because you really
do want to change the message. The unseen modifier is used when you
only want to modify or redirect a 'copy' of the message.

The message will still pass on to the next router with that redirect
router, the reason that data is empty, is so that the original recipient
address is not changed.

The headers_remove option should be just fine as long as you do not put
it in a redirect router that has the one_time option set.

--

--EAL--