Re: [exim] Missing File creates error

Autor: Edgar Lovecraft
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Missing File creates error
Marc Perkel wrote:

> ok - how do I get around this. Trying to create personal blackhole lists
> - but - if the file doesn't exist - I want to bypass the router. Right
> now it complains that the file is missing. I want a missing file to be a
> no match.
>
> personal_blackhole:
> driver = redirect
> data = :blackhole:
> local_part_suffix=-*
> local_part_suffix_optional
> require_files = /etc/squirrelmail/prefs/$local_part@$domain.block
> senders = /etc/squirrelmail/prefs/$local_part@$domain.block domains =
> +virtual_local_domains
> no_verify

I think you need the "files =" parameter, I checked my personal
configuration for notes and found this in a vaction router, but I did
not go recheck the docs.

    #
    #Define what file MUST EXIST for this router to process the message
    #
  require_files                  = VACATION_FILE_LOCATION
    #
    #Define where to find the users .forward file, or no file
    #
  file                           = VACATION_FILE_LOCATION

Where the macro is:
    #
    #Define the .vacation.msg File
    #