Re: [exim] Manipulating the Date Header on message delivery

Autor: Ray Jackson
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Manipulating the Date Header on message delivery
I'm not sure the Voicemail application is that smart - I believe it just reads
the date as it is and ignores the +1300 at the end.

Maybe if I could rephrase the question to be: "Is it possible to get Exim to
execute a command (based on a filter i.e. where recipient contains xyz) either
during delivery (to alter the email content - such as the Date header) or
alternatively execute a command after delivering the email into the user's
Inbox. I can easily write a quick Perl script to rewrite the Date
header in 10
minutes, but can Exim initiate external commands like this at delivery time?