[exim] USA mirrors are out of wack

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Dennis Skinner
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [exim] USA mirrors are out of wack
Just incase the person in charge of the mirror setup is interested...

I just went to grab the latest tarball and found that:

"http://www.us.exim.org/ftp/ Updated twice per day."

does not have 4.43 (last one is 4.42). and:

"ftp://ftp.fsckit.net/pub/exim/ Updated four times per day."

has up to 4.42 in /exim4 but does have 4.43 in /exim/exim4. I noticed
the first mirror also has the redundant /exim/exim4 dir (but no 4.43).

The main UK mirror looks good. I did not check any others. Perhaps the
dir structure changed and the other mirrors (at least the USA ones)
didn't get updated?

- --
Dennis Skinner
Systems Administrator
BlueFrog Internet
http://www.bluefrog.com

"I saw old autumn in the misty morn
Stand shadowless like silence, listening
To silence. - Thomas Hood"