[exim] Spammer problems Need help

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Mike Ramirez
Para: Exim User ML
Asunto: [exim] Spammer problems Need help
WE have a spammer that is sending mails from a domain that is not part
of our system. The question is how can I prevent him from sending on my
server? But the thing is we think its a user on the system but can't
find anything hard to say it is him and take action.

In the exim.conf I have this but its not helping

domainlist local_domains = @ : lsearch;/etc/localdomains
domainlist relay_to_domains =
hostlist relay_from_hosts = lsearch;/etc/localdomains

Also how to prevent user nobody from relaying but I want them to send
mail from scripts without me having to use suexec or phpsuexec?

The system is RHEL 3

Exim is installed and configured by CPanel/WHM (latest stable).

exim -bV output:

root@tungsten [~]# exim -bV
Exim version 4.43 #1 built 07-Oct-2004 20:02:21
Copyright (c) University of Cambridge 2004
Berkeley DB: Sleepycat Software: Berkeley DB 4.1.25: (August 21, 2003)
Support for: iconv() PAM Perl OpenSSL
Lookups: lsearch wildlsearch nwildlsearch iplsearch dbm dbmnz
Authenticators: cram_md5 plaintext spa
Routers: accept dnslookup ipliteral manualroute queryprogram redirect
Transports: appendfile autoreply pipe smtp
Contains exiscan-acl patch revision 28 (c) Tom Kistner
[http://duncanthrax.net/exiscan/]
Configuration file is /etc/exim.conf

TIA

Mike Ramirez