RE: [exim] Ok, this time with feeling!

Autor: David Brodbeck
A: exim-users
Assumpte: RE: [exim] Ok, this time with feeling!

It's also highly efficient to parse. That may not be an issue in most
configurations, but you have to figure *someone* will come up with a
configuration that has lots of ACLs. It never fails to amaze me, for
example, how some people can come up with Squid configurations that have
literally hundreds of ACLs, and then wonder why performance is bad.