[exim] Question regarding new feature in 4.43

Autor: Michael F. Sprague
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] Question regarding new feature in 4.43
Hi folks,

I was reading the list of new features in NewStuff-4.43 this morning and am
excited to try it out. I have a question on item #12 though. Specifically this
sentence:

"Header lines added by MAIL or RCPT ACLs are not visible at this time, but any
that are defined here are visible when the acl_smtp_data ACL is run."

Does this mean that one can add headers in pretty much any ACL but they are
only visible in the acl_smtp_data ACL? Will controls on the placement of
headers (:at_start: or :after_received:) be enforced if headers are added on
an ACL prior to the acl_smtp_data ACL?

Thanks,
mikeS

--
Michael Sprague  | mfs@???
Partner          | System and Network Engineering (SaNE), LLC