[exim] Looking for volunteer programmers for a project

Autor: Marc Perkel
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] Looking for volunteer programmers for a project
I'm looking for a programmer with a little time on their hands to put
togather some PHP (or whatever works) code for creating user interfaces
to edit configuration files for Exim.

Basically - what I need is something that works like the EximAdm
interface - but with some features added.

What I'm looking for is a web interface to read users personal text
setup files - edit them - and save them. These text file would include:

personal white lists
personal black lists
personal vacation messages
anything else I can think of

The interface will present a list of files to edit - the users selects
the file and it appears in a text box. The user edits it and hits the
save button. if the file doesn't exist - it is created.

for my system the file will be named as follows - but the idea is to
make the flexable.

/var/spool/vmail/files/$domain/$local_part.blacklist
/var/spool/vmail/files/$domain/$local_part.whitelist

The front end of this will be the login there the user will type in
their name (in my case email address) and their email password. This
will run an sasl authentication that will test to see if the user exusts
and then set some variables so that the files in the right directory are
edited.

I will write the Exim routers and filters to handle the backend.

The idea is that users can log in with their email ID - and edit files
that exim will process for them giving them control over their own email
preferences.

Anyone interested in this? The results will be open to everyone.