Re: [exim] *sigh* luser issues..

Autor: Tim Jackson
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] *sigh* luser issues..
Hi Brian, on Wed, 06 Oct 2004 08:39:03 -0400 you wrote:

> we have SA implemented in Exim, tags at 6 and rejects when it's over 10.

[...]
> How would I implement an accept for email addresses?

How do you reject? At SMTP time using Exiscan or SA-Exim?

If so, and you want to "allow" based on destination address, it gets a bit
complicated due to the limitations of SMTP (you only get a chance to
reject based on message content once per *message*, not per *recipient*).
Read http://duncanthrax.net/exiscan-acl/exiscan-acl-examples.txt section 6
(even if you're not using Exiscan) as that explains the problem and
outlines some possible solutions.

Tim