Re: [exim] relay not permitted?

Autor: Andrew
A: Björn Lindström, exim-users
CC:
Assumpte: Re: [exim] relay not permitted?
Hi There :)

You need to add in an entry to your allowed hosts -

at the moment it is
relay_from_hosts = localhost

you need to add in the extra hosts that you will be sending email from -

eg if the host is 1.2.3.4 then add in -

relay_from_hosts = localhost : 1.2.3.4

Be careful - make sure you only add in hosts you can trust.

Cheers,
Andrew