[exim] Exim rejected RCPT not temporary

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Alex Neumann
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: [exim] Exim rejected RCPT not temporary
Hello,

In addition to my last posting:
I'm using exim 4.41 under Gentoo and everything was running well until a couple of days - as alrady said.
I am also seeing in the logs these messages now (maybe this is the prob instead of the SMTP cnct timeout):

2004-08-16 10:14:57 H=(some.host.name) [some.ip] F= rejected RCPT

The host connecting is an smtp relay from some ISP, the FROM and
RCPT adresses are both local to my mailserver.

I don't have any clue saying this is due to an ACL or a 5XX error.
Even the bouncing mailer-daemon message (F=<>) gets the message
"rejected RCPT".

I use some blacklists, but I should then see an entry in the
log saying "blackhole". It is not due to dns, this is not a temporary rejected RCPT.

Any idea is welcome

Regards,

Andreas