[exim] SMTP command timeout

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Alex Neumann
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: [exim] SMTP command timeout
Hello,

beginning from today my Exim 4.41 does not receive mails anymore coming from one bigger ISP here in Germany (most others get through).
The message I see is:

SMTP command timeout on connection from fmmailgate04.web.de [217.72.192.242]

Thus, the messages are not delivered.

2 questions regarding this:

1.
Is there are setting to avoid this ?
Maybe the smtp_receive_timeout which is named in the docu but which I cannot find in any of my config file ?
If this is the right setting - where do I set it and what are good values ?

2.
What happens to the not delivered mails ?
Will the other MTA retry or are they lost ?
What does the SMTP spec say ?

Thanks...
WEB.DE Video-Mail - Sagen Sie mehr mit bewegten Bildern
Informationen unter: http://freemail.web.de/?mc=021199