Re: [exim] ACL and conditions

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Wakko Warner
Para: Justin Koivisto
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] ACL and conditions
> OK, using -bt, I get this:
>
> mail:~# exim4 -bt justin@???
> R: system_aliases for koivi@???
> R: userforward for koivi@???
> R: procmail for koivi@???
> R: maildrop for koivi@???
> koivi@???
>     <-- koivi@???
>     <-- justin@???
>   router = spamcheck_router, transport = spamcheck

> So I try to send a large message, and I get this in my mainlog and
> rejectlog files:
>
> 2004-10-01 15:39:09 H=mesabi1.rangenet.com (mesabi.rangenet.com)
> [206.146.208.16] F=<justink@???> rejected RCPT
> <justin@???>: KOIVI.COM: The largest message that will get through
> here is 500K. Your message was 1313285.
>
> So this part is working now. The bounced message still looks like:

Good. I just remembered, some how you'd have to specify the size when
testing with -bt to see if it'd work w/o attempting to send a message. exim
-bh <someip> with -d and talking ESMTP to it would work too.

> ... while talking to mail.koivi.com.:

> <<< 550 unknown user
> 550 5.1.1 <justin@???>... User unknown
> <<< 503 valid RCPT command must precede DATA

You probably don't have exim set to return the failure when it does
verify=recipient. You notice it was doing this in the RCPT phase, which
means that the sending server is talking ESMTP and giving the SIZE= on the
MAIL line.

I don't remember how you specify to return the failure message. You can
find it in the spec, probably under main configuration. I forget where.