Re: [exim] ACL and conditions

Top Pagina
Auteur: Justin Koivisto
Aan: Wakko Warner
CC: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [exim] ACL and conditions
Wakko Warner wrote:
> It should be like this:
> koivi_large:
>     driver = redirect
>     domains = koivi.com
>     condition = ${if >{$message_size}{KOIVI_MSG_LIMIT}{yes}{no}}
>     allow_fail
>     data = :fail: Koivi.com email too big message (KOIVI_MSG_LIMIT)

Perfect! Now messages are denied according to the size/domain correctly.

>>However, the bounced message from the sending server says:
>>
>>... while talking to mail.koivi.com.:

>><<< 550 unknown user
>>550 5.1.1 <justin@???>... User unknown
>><<< 503 valid RCPT command must precede DATA
>>
>>I was hoping that the message I defined would be there... How do I do that?
>
> Exim did not show the 5.1.1 message. You might want to try using the -bt
> and/or the -bv options of exim to test the address (Don't do this on the
> daemon)
>
> Now, I notice that your email address is the domain that you're trying to do
> this with. Do you host this domain or does someone else host it and you
> don't want oversized messages to be delivered?

My server, it sits along side me. I do not want certain doamins on the
server to get oversized messages. However, some of those domains I want
to restrict need to have a custom error message so that the sender knows
how they can get large attachments to members of certain domains...

I'll have to put this option to the side for now until my damn
vdom_aliases router is working correctly...

Thanks for all the help!

--
Justin Koivisto