Re: [exim] ACL and conditions

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Justin Koivisto
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Kopio: Wakko Warner
Aihe: Re: [exim] ACL and conditions
Wakko Warner wrote:

> There's no good way to do it in the data phase. It would probably be best
> put in a router (I did this for multiple recipients).
>
> 2) Put in a router that checks that domains = that domain and the
>    $message_size is > than the maximum.  Use the redirect driver with
>    allow_fail = true and redirect to: :fail: $domain cannot accept email
>    larger than xx in size

I tried to create a router like this:

koivi_large:
domains = koivi.com
driver = redirect
allow_fail = true
condition = ${if and {{eq{$domain}{koivi.com}}
{>{$message_size}{KOIVI_MSG_LIMIT}} } {true} }
data = :fail: Koivi.com email too big message.

Now, in my exim4/mainlog, I get the following:

rejected RCPT <justin@???>: Koivi.com email too big message.

However, the bounced message from the sending server says:

... while talking to mail.koivi.com.:

<<< 550 unknown user
550 5.1.1 <justin@???>... User unknown
<<< 503 valid RCPT command must precede DATA

I was hoping that the message I defined would be there... How do I do that?

I also tried sending to a different domain, and found this:

rejected RCPT <justin@???>: Koivi.com email too big message.

I'm guessing this means I need to put this router *before* my virtual
domain alias one. Because of that, I will need to check the doamin's
alias file as well.

Is there a way I can (in a router) write custom lines to the log or
other file? That way, I can take a look at what data I am working with
when I am having problems. I think if I was able to do that, I'd be able
to get this on my own... Is there a type of "programmer's reference"
somewhere that I can use to check syntax, what is available for writing
conditions in acl, router, etc.?

Once I get past this stage of asking newbie questions, I hope to be able
to contribute back to the list!

--
Justin Koivisto