[exim] ACL and conditions

Top Pagina
Auteur: Justin Koivisto
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: [exim] ACL and conditions
I am trying to create customized deny messages for each domain when a
file is larger than set. Each domain will eventually have it's own
limit, and each will need a different message sent back.

So far, I have:

deny message = Koivi.com has a policy of not accepting messages that \
                are larger than KOIVI_MSG_LIMIT via e-mail.
condition = ${if > {$message_size}{KOIVI_MSG_LIMIT}{yes}{no}}

OK, that works, but all domains get that message. Therefore, I figured I
could just add a check to the $domain variable and all would be good.
I've tried:

condition = ${if eq {$domain}{"koivi.com"}{yes}{no}}
condition = ${if > {$message_size}{KOIVI_MSG_LIMIT}{yes}{no}}

as well as:

condition = ${if and {{>{$message_size}{KOIVI_MSG_LIMIT}}
{eq{$domain}{"koivi.com"}}} {true}}

Neither one of them worked out. Can someone get me on the right track?
Documentation links, etc. welcome.

TIA!

--
Justin Koivisto