Re: [exim] Multiple rcpt to log entries

Autor: Steve Falla
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Multiple rcpt to log entries
Ok, I do understand now,

guess I just hadn't seen many of these log types crop up before so was
not sure of
the exact definition of a delivery, was thinking of messages rather than
connections.

My presumption from the docs was that 2 deliveries down the same
connection were
marked with the asterisk.

thanks for the pointers