Re: [exim] Sender Callout Checks

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Marc Perkel
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Exim Users
Aihe: Re: [exim] Sender Callout Checks
Here's what I think I'd like to do if this is possible.

1) If the sender verifies - accept the message.
2) If the sender fails - deny the message.
3) If the lookup times out or is otherwise undetermined - add a warning
message header.

On #3 ideally - reject the message once temporily and then accept it
with a warning.on a retry.

Wonder if this can be done?