[exim] regex assistance sought

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Stephen Gran
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: [exim] regex assistance sought
Hello all,

I've worked out most of the kinks in my greylisting system, and would
now like to be a better netizen while using it. Currently, I greylist
email except:
!senders = : postmaster@* : MAILER-DAEMON@*

But I see plenty of others that look like callouts, so I would like to
avoid greylisting them as well, so their callouts work as expected. One
obvious one I see is spamblocker-challenge@??? (stupid
on their part, but whatever). Another is the antispam*@???
ones - since there are literally hundreds of numeric combinations, I'm
going to need a regex. I had hoped that the simple
antispam*@??? would work, but it doesn't - I just get no
match.

Has anybody already done this work, or care to offer pointers to writing
working regex's for this kind fo thing? Any other know callout
addresses would also be helpful, of course.

Thanks in advance,
|  Stephen Gran                  | Some husbands are living proof that a   |
|  steve@???             | woman can take a joke.                  |