Re: [exim] SMTP protocol violation: synchronization error (i…

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Tony Finch
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: eL gino
Kopio: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] SMTP protocol violation: synchronization error (inputsent without waiting for greeting)
On Mon, 27 Sep 2004, eL gino wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Sep 2004, Tony Finch wrote:
> >
> > I have an unpolished SMTP client which I use for debugging TLS and AUTH.
> > http://www-uxsup.csx.cam.ac.uk/~fanf2/hermes/src/smtpc/
>
> thanks works great, cram-md5 support would be nice :-).

As I say, it's unpolished. I wrote it for local use, and we don't support
CRAM-MD5 authentication. However I will very gladly accept patches :-)
I expect at some point in the misty future I will implement Kerberos
authentication using the Cyrus SASL libraries, which will probably provide
CRAM-MD5 for free.

Tony.
--
f.a.n.finch <dot@???> http://dotat.at/
MULL OF KINTYRE TO ARDNAMURCHAN POINT: WEST 3 OR 4, BACKING SOUTHWEST 4 OR 5