[exim] exim and no system users

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Marcin Sztolcman
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: [exim] exim and no system users
Hi
I'm trying to build a system, where part of mailboxex owns to system
users, and part - to virtual users. All users data it is in MySQL. I'm
trying to configure this that all server settings are in sql, but it
doesn't matter for now. My exim.conf, and the sql data is at :
http://telefony.pl/exim - You can look what I do for now. What I want to do:
In virtusertable_alias:
If sql query select some user (ex. mysz@???), which is a system
user, it has put the messege to folder /home/users/mysz/.Maildir.
If sql query select some virtual user (ex. test@???), it has put the
message to folder /home/virtual/test@???/.Maildir.
If no users has selected, it try at virtusertable_defaultalias:
query look for an entry where users.local_part IS NULL. If there is, it
will put the message at user, which these entry points to. Ex:
user aaa@???
There is an entry (alias), where local_part is null, and these owner is
a user which mail is: mysz@???.
Now, theoretical, all it's pointed to localuser router, which transport
is local_delivery.
In virtusertable_* I try to set transport_home_directory and other data,
but in local_delivery transport $home is empty... why ? Did router
localuser has clearing this variable ? Or I have some errors in my
config, or something else...

Can You give me some directions, how can I do that ?

    MySZ

ps. Sorry for my english...

--
marcin/at/urzenia/dot/net :: http://urzenia.net