[exim] Setting user for address_file transport

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Doug Jolley
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: [exim] Setting user for address_file transport
Hi --

I'm trying to use an exim filter to save
a copy of any messages which are infected
with a virus in a 'quarantine' directory in
the user's home directory. The messages are
not being saved on the complaint that User 0
set for address_file transport is on the
never_users list. OK. I understand the
problem. I'm just not sure what to do about
it. I could add a 'user=' to the
address_file transport; but, I hate to do
that because that transport is used by
other things that I don't want to mess up.
My next thought was to set the user in the
userforward router; but, again that router
is used for a lot of purposes other than
handling messages from the filter.

What I'd REALLY like to do is to make the
user a function of where the message is
going (sort of like with check_local_user)
but I could live with having a fixed set
user.

Anyway, anyone have any suggestions on how
I should handle this? Thanks for any input.

    ... doug