Re: [exim] support for domainkeys

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: David
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: David Woodhouse
Kopio: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] support for domainkeys
Hi !!

> My servers don't have to do _much_ work -- it just has to reject them.
> I'm perfectly happy with that.

until some agressive virus discovers it and you receive a great amount
of bounces that collapse your system. We have seen this happen in the
past.

> And yes, some people will continue to accept faked mails, whatever
> happens. Unless we completely throw away SMTP and replace it with
> something new, that will _always_ be the case. There can't be an
> immediate panacea.

looks like we will have to live long time with this problem.

--
Best regards ...

    On-Line Services 2000 S.L.       e-mail  david@???
    Pintor Vayreda 1                 telf    +34 902 50 29 75
    08184 Palau-Solita i Plegamans   movil   +34 670 35 27 53