Re: [exim] support for domainkeys

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: David
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: David Woodhouse
Kopio: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] support for domainkeys
Hi !!

>>so you have to create a new address, which is publicy available through
>>web mailing list archives and that is stored on all hard drives of all
>>members of the list.
>
> No. Do you see the reverse-path I used in the mail sent via this mailing
> list? Do you see it in the archives?

no, but i could supose it is the same as the from address, but maybe
your srs rewriting has rewrited it to some form of fixed srs address.
In any case is not possible to mass deploy that system (isp view) as
any user that uses some of this mailing lists will have troubles
to send to that mailing lists.

--
Best regards ...

    On-Line Services 2000 S.L.       e-mail  david@???
    Pintor Vayreda 1                 telf    +34 902 50 29 75
    08184 Palau-Solita i Plegamans   movil   +34 670 35 27 53