Re: [exim] support for domainkeys

Autor: David
A: David Woodhouse
CC: Tony Finch, exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] support for domainkeys
Hi !!

> If you're rejecting all bounces which don't contain your own magic
> header that you add to outgoing mail, you're rejecting too much.

in fact and as far as i know we have not rejected any real bounce
that included the full message headers, and yes, we reject any
bounce that does not contain the original message headers.

> I couldn't accept rejecting that much valid mail.

have you really quantified it ? our statistics say that the amount
of email rejected by this reason is very low, so there could not be
too much valid email.

> Your position is obviously different.

true, for me a bounce that does not include the full original message
headers is not valid email (and when i talk about bounces i exclude
other notifications that use a null envelope sender)

>>how batv solved the problem ses had with this mailing list ? have
>>you tried batv on only one email address or with a gretar amount
>>of usres ?
>
> It's being done for a handful of users at the moment. There was never a
> problem with this mailing list, as far as I recall.

yes, but was this problem and how batv solved the problem ses had with
this mailing list ?

--
Best regards ....

    On-Line Services 2000 S.L.       e-mail  david@???
    Pintor Vayreda 1                 telf    +34 902 50 29 75
    08184 Palau-Solita i Plegamans   movil   +34 670 35 27 53