Re: [exim] support for domainkeys

Autor: David
A: David Woodhouse
CC: Tony Finch, exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] support for domainkeys
Hi !!

>>so BATV solves a very little portion of the problem generated by
>>email forgery, it will be usable if all mailing list software where
>>batv compliant (this is its main drawback).
>
> Your theory differs from my practice.

just to clarify, that's not my therory, that's my practice.

> I was getting lots of fake bounces
> before February; I get almost none now.

me too, and i'm not using srs, ses or batv. Batv looks fine, but
i'm not sure that it will perform ok with all mailing lists out
of there.

> I'm on many mailing lists,
> precisely one of which has a problem with SES.

how batv solved the problem ses had with this mailing list ? have
you tried batv on only one email address or with a gretar amount
of usres ?

--
Best regards ...

    On-Line Services 2000 S.L.       e-mail  david@???
    Pintor Vayreda 1                 telf    +34 902 50 29 75
    08184 Palau-Solita i Plegamans   movil   +34 670 35 27 53