[exim] exim4 with simple virtual hosting

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Danilo Reinhardt
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Kopio:
Aihe: [exim] exim4 with simple virtual hosting
Hi,

i think this question is answered many times, but i searched the list,
the net and the documentation. I found one thing in the documentation
that sounds like what i want, but i does not do what i want.

I simply want to have a file where i add a line like this

webmaster@??? user
webmaster@??? anotheruser

you see what i want, a simple address to local user mapping. I added
this router:

my_domains:
debug_print = "R: my_domains for $local_part@$domain"
driver = accept
domains = dsearch;/etc/mail/domains
local_parts = lsearch;/etc/mail/domains/$domain
transport = LOCAL_DELIVERY

and i created the directory /etc/mail/domains and add a file for my
domains and wrote down the above things (seperated by domains of course).

--- the file /etc/mail/domains/domain1.dom --
webmaster user
---

The router is called before the local_user router and processed, it
found the dir/domainfiles but it does not transport the mail to the
correct mailbox, it just leaves the mail as it is and want it to deliver
to the user webmaster which doesnt exists.. Here is the debug out for
this transport

-----
--------> my_domains router <--------
local_part=webmaster domain=domain1.dom
checking domains
search_open: dsearch "/etc/mail/domains"
search_find: file="/etc/mail/domains"
key="domain1.dom" partial=-1 affix=NULL starflags=0
LRU list:
4/etc/mail/domains
:/etc/aliases
End
internal_search_find: file="/etc/mail/domains"
type=dsearch key="domain1.dom"
file lookup required for domain1.dom
in /etc/mail/domains
lookup yielded: domain1.dom
domain1.dom in "dsearch;/etc/mail/domains"? yes (matched "dsearch;/etc/
mail/domains")
checking local_parts
search_open: lsearch "/etc/mail/domains/domain1.dom"
search_find: file="/etc/mail/domains/domain1.dom"
key="webmaster" partial=-1 affix=NULL starflags=0
LRU list:
:/etc/mail/domains/domain1.dom
4/etc/mail/domains
:/etc/aliases
End
internal_search_find: file="/etc/mail/domains/domain1.dom"
type=lsearch key="webmaster"
file lookup required for webmaster
in /etc/mail/domains/domain1.dom
lookup yielded: danilo
webmaster in "lsearch;/etc/mail/domains/domain1.dom"? yes (matched "lse
arch;/etc/mail/domains/domain1.dom")
R: my_domains for webmaster@???
calling my_domains router
my_domains router called for webmaster@???
domain = domain1.dom
set transport maildir_home
queued for maildir_home transport: local_part = webmaster
domain = domain1.dom
errors_to=NULL
domain_data=domain1.dom localpart_data=danilo
routed by my_domains router
envelope to: webmaster@???
transport: maildir_home
search_tidyup called