[exim] Another week, another snapshot

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Philip Hazel
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Kopio: Anton Altaparmakov
Aihe: [exim] Another week, another snapshot
ftp://ftp.csx.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/email/exim/Testing/exim-snapshot.tar.gz
ftp://ftp.csx.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/email/exim/Testing/exim-snapshot.tar.gz.sig

Tony F, David W, Anton A, Alex M, Edgar L, and MBM might find things
of interest therein. (MBM: I made minor mods to the cyrus_sasl.c
source in order to get rid of compiler warnings, but you might like to
check it all out. Anton: sorry if you get this twice, but I don't know
if you are on the mailing list.)

Philip
Don't bother me till Tuesday - I'm taking some time off. :-)