Re: [exim] Final Solution

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Dennis Davis
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] Final Solution
>From: Ron McKeating <R.J.Mckeating@???>
>To: "Exim-Users (E-mail)" <exim-users@???>
>Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 10:24:03 +0100
>Subject: [exim] Final Solution

>Now I would like to know if there are any off campus users still using
>port 25, but have not found a way of putting this into the log, so if
>anybody has any suggestions on that front I would be very grateful.

Setting:

log_selector = +incoming_interface

in your main configuration should give you this. From section 45.15
of the fine manual:

incoming_interface: The interface on which a message was received
is added to the "<=" line as an IP address in square brackets,
tagged by I= and followed by a colon and the port number. The local
interface and port are also added to other SMTP log lines, for
example "SMTP connection from", and to rejection lines.