Re: [exim] Re: Debian: Exim4 "unstable"

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Daniel Tiefnig
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] Re: Debian: Exim4 "unstable"
Sven Geggus wrote:
> I supose that there wont be a 4.4x before sarge has been released.
> This is not proven by anything other than my personal thoughts
> however!

Debian sarge will definitely be released with exim-4.34. So, till sarge
is out, upstream/unstable won't be upgraded too. I talked to Andreas
lately and he said that he had to freeze the package quite some time
ago, it nearly would have been 4.32 to be released with sarge.

A pitty, I'd have loved to see exims improved lookup caching in sarge.

lg,
daniel