Re: [exim] MARID, SPF, DomainKeys, SenderID ?

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: David
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Exim User's Mailing List
Kopio: David Woodhouse
Aihe: Re: [exim] MARID, SPF, DomainKeys, SenderID ?
Hi !!

> Ultimately I believe the only real long-term solution will be something
> based on the PGP web-of-trust (i.e. not just the model but the actual
> existing keyserver infrastructure and existing authentication
> mechanisms) but done at the MTA-to-MTA level such that postmasters can
> measure the level of trust their mailers have of their connecting peers

I've been also thinking about it after i saw some email messages with
a PGP-Signature header. It will be easy to add a special header with
a PGP signature added by the mta (isp) and check it. This is close to
DomainKeys but as you noted it bennefits of the existing
infraestructure. Nevertheless this requires to accept the whole message
body before any decision could be taken, which solves only a part of
the spam problem. A method to take decisions before DATA is also need
to address the bandwith usage problem.

--
Best regards ...

    On-Line Services 2000 S.L.       e-mail  david@???
    Pintor Vayreda 1                 telf    +34 902 50 29 75
    08184 Palau-Solita i Plegamans   movil   +34 670 35 27 53