RE: [exim] support for domainkeys

Autor: David Brodbeck
A: exim-users
Assumpte: RE: [exim] support for domainkeys

That doesn't really accomplish anything, then. Let's say I'm a Comcast
customer. (Not to pick on them; they're just a handy example.) I can still
send all manner of spam through Comcast's MX servers, with any forged email
address I want, and it'll be considered authorized because Comcast's MX has
an SSL cert. It's even less effective than SPF; at least with SPF I can't
forge a domain that has an SPF record that excludes Comcast's servers.