Re: [exim] support for domainkeys

Autor: David
A: Tony Finch
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] support for domainkeys
Hi !!

>>please read it very carefully,
>
> I wrote it!

yes, i noticed it just after sending the last reply.

>>it talks about sender-id (not spf) and altough this guy says he will not
>>implement spf, he does not give any reason for it.
>
> SPF is broken for the same fundamental reasons that Sender-ID is.

i supose the main reason is email forwarding, that's still your
opinion and there are some ways to fix it

> Unfortunately the lack of consensus is because the majority of anti-spam
> activists are unable to think for themselves, and just follow the first
> shiny thing that comes along without thought for the breakage it will
> cause.

spf is not intended to stop spam, is about email forgery and by now
there is no solution to stop email forgery that does not break anything
or that does not require wide changes to smtp. So we have to try with
a mixture of the best available solutions exposed

--
Best regards ...

    On-Line Services 2000 S.L.       e-mail  david@???
    Pintor Vayreda 1                 telf    +34 902 50 29 75
    08184 Palau-Solita i Plegamans   movil   +34 670 35 27 53