Re: [exim] ClamAV Problems Anyone?

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
To: Marc Perkel
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] ClamAV Problems Anyone?
On Wed, 2004-09-22 at 09:24 -0700, Marc Perkel wrote:
> About 2 days ago my ClamAV stopped working processing Exim mail. It
> looks like there was some upgrade (I'm running Fedora Core 2) that
> overwrote the config file. I fixed that - but - Clam running under Exim
> wants to crash every few minutes and I'm having to restart clam every 5
> minutes to stay operational.

Which repository are you getting the package from (clamav is not an FC2
standard package)?

There were a couple of problems with the set I use a couple of months
back (around the upgrade to 0.75), since there were incompatible config
file changes then. Its been stable for me though.

I use the DAG package set -

http://dag.wieers.com/packages/clamav/

    Nigel.