[exim] Exim 4 & SpamAssassin problem

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Lee Forster
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: [exim] Exim 4 & SpamAssassin problem
Hello all.
We're having difficulty with messages from a particular domain, our
software configuration is:

RedHat 9
Exim 4.42
SpamAssassin 2.63
ClamAV 0.75
Sa-Exim 4.1
Exiscan ACL 4.42-27
OpenLDAP 2.2.15
BerkeleyDB 4.2.52

Exim's main.log displays
"Warning: ACL "warn" statement skipped: condition test deferred"
and then
"temporarily rejected after DATA"

The panic.log has multiple entries for "spam acl condition: cannot
parse spamd output"

It's only messages from this particular domain (other mail is being
delivered fine), we've tried adding the domain to a 'white list' as a
temporary fix, but I'm not certain that we're putting it in the right
place (SpamAssassin's local.cf file). There were 2000+ entries in the
main.log yesterday for messages from this domain (obviously most were
retries).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Lee Forster.