[exim] 4.42 clamd sa-exim exiscan compile problem acl.c

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Doug Block
To: Exim-Users@Exim. Org
Betreff: [exim] 4.42 clamd sa-exim exiscan compile problem acl.c
Every time I got to do a make a get a error in acl.c and acl.o about
bmi_spam.o and bmi_spam.c

I don't have brightmail but for some reason is keeps erroring out on bmi
any ideas. I know this is a bit veage but my mind is toast and I will
have a exact info of the error tomorrow. I was just wonder if a known
issue popped in someones head. This if for a mail relay box so I can
filter all my mail via SA and clamd and pass it on to my internal box.

Thanks and sorry for no output but my mind is toast on this problem.