Re: [exim] AOL Probs

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Dennis Davis
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] AOL Probs
>Subject: Re: [exim] AOL Probs
>From: Ron McKeating <R.J.Mckeating@???>
>To: Suresh Ramasubramanian <linux@???>
>Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 16:50:06 +0100
>Cc: "Exim-Users (E-mail)" <exim-users@???>,
>    Dennis Davis <D.H.Davis@???>

>So you have a normal exim daemon listening on port 25 and another one
>using the -tls-on-connect option listening on port 587?

Not quite in my case. I have the normal exim daemon listening
for connection on the port 24 (SMTP) and port 587 (MSA). I use
different ACLs for these connections specified by:

# This option specify the Access Control List (ACL) that is used
# for incoming SMTP messages, after the RCPT command.  Note we use
# different ACLs for connections on the smtp and msa/smtps ports.
acl_smtp_rcpt = ${if eq {$interface_port}{25} \
                  {check_recipient_port_smtp}{check_recipient_port_msa}}

Port 465 is the (obsolete) SMTPS protocol. You need a separate
daemon for that as it needs to be fired up with the -tls-on-connect
argument. This is the daemon that's usually fired up out of
inetd.conf. Or in my case controlled using ucspi-tcp-0.88 and
daemontools-0.76.