Re: [exim] Blacklists

Author: Dermot Paikkos
To: SH Solutions
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Blacklists
mail-abuse.org (MAPS) became a priced subscription service a few
years back. Unless your paying for it , this rbl won't work so might
as well remove it - there may be a performance bonus in it for you!
Dp.

On 21 Sep 2004 at 16:10, SH Solutions wrote:

> Hi
>
> I ahve the following on my dnslist entry, which I copied from this
> list some month ago and I modified it since. However, rechecking my
> configuration make me wonder, wether this is legal, since there is
> something about pricing on their homepage. However, they do not claim,
> that one needs to pay for it and pricing information is only available
> upon form completion.
>
> The list in question is: blackholes.mail-abuse.org
>
> Regards,
> Steffen

~~
Dermot Paikkos * dermot@???
Network Administrator @ Science Photo Library
Phone: 0207 432 1100 * Fax: 0207 286 8668