[exim] Change the received_header_text

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Kevin
To: exim-users
Betreff: [exim] Change the received_header_text
I'm trying to hide the internal network IP addresses and names for out bound mail.

For anything going outside the internal network, I would like to completely change the header to say:

I would like to change the subnet name and IP address, so that they are not seen by anyone outside the internal network, yet give the information for any external addresses that are coming in from the world:

but, I would like to keep the information if it is going to be staying inside the internal network.

Is this possible? If so, how can this be achieved?

IAM Kevin McKinstry,

    One UNIX to rule them all,
       one ping to find them.
    One DNS to resolve them all,
       and in the zone, bind them.

Security in the computer field isn't living in the fast lane,
    it's walking backwards into oncoming traffic.