Re: [exim] Logfiles

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Wakko Warner
A: David Woodhouse
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Logfiles
> You might be able to contrive some solution by using
> 'log_file_path = syslog' and '+incoming_interface' in your log_selector,
> then doing something cunning with syslog-ng.
>
> I don't know if syslog-ng is versatile enough to do what you'd be asking
> of it, and I suspect you may need to lobby Phil to include the incoming
> interface on more than just '<=' lines, although the bits in green in
> the spec imply that maybe that's already been done.

Personally, I think the syslog idea in general is a dead horse that should be
put out to pasture.

It was just something I wanted to beable to do since I'm having exim on a
machine listen on 2 ports with 1 daemon and wanted to have logs seperate.

If I wanted to, I could hack exim to do what I wanted, but it's not worth
the effort IMO.