Re: [exim] exim4 needs CAP_SYS_RESOURCE?

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Michael Haardt
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] exim4 needs CAP_SYS_RESOURCE?

> core file size        (blocks, -c) 0
> data seg size         (kbytes, -d) unlimited
> file size             (blocks, -f) unlimited
> max locked memory     (kbytes, -l) unlimited
> max memory size       (kbytes, -m) unlimited
> open files                    (-n) 1024
> pipe size          (512 bytes, -p) 8
> stack size            (kbytes, -s) 8192
> cpu time             (seconds, -t) unlimited
> max user processes            (-u) 4087
> virtual memory        (kbytes, -v) unlimited

> So I gues this is not too restrictive...

Indeed. Try removing setting RLIMIT_NPROC and see if that causes the
problem. I noticed that deliver.c also uses setrlimit() unconditionally,
so I suggest to try that one as well, in case your Exim performs local
deliveries. Once you found which calls cause your problem, try using
getrlimit() to obtain their values, like Exim does with file descriptors,
and only call setrlimit() if needed.

Michael