Re: [exim] automatic signature for outgoingmails

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Matt Williams
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: dwmw2
Kopio: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] automatic signature for outgoingmails
A bit of common sense would tell you that you have an attitude problem
I fail to see any justification for you "helping" someone by telling them to
erase their filesystem.
Did his signature choice in some way offend you?
As for my choice of mail client, it is simply a hotmail webmail account.
Chosen to prevent people like like you from polluting my personal inbox with
the same kind of junk and bad manners you force onto the mailling lists.
Maybe you want to actually count to 10 before you start writing your

- Matt

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger