[exim] all relevant MX records point to non-existent hosts -…

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Jarek
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: [exim] all relevant MX records point to non-existent hosts - problem
Hi all

I'm sending mail to host from 4 different locatoins

-1 location (via internet - mail account on internet service provider
host)     -> it goes fine = no probem

-2 location (from other private server with instaled mail server - exim)
-> no problem

-3 location (my local server without DNS) -> I recive :

recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es)
failed:

      jarek@???
        all relevant MX records point to non-existent hosts

Server uses exim 4.41 with kavd (kaspersky antyvirus) standard instalation
v5.0 (LMTP + SMTP)
Host configuration setings in MAIN CONFIGURATION looks that:
##########
primary_hostname = f8.pl
domainlist local_domains = f8.pl
domainlist relay_to_domains =
hostlist relay_from_hosts = 127.0.0.1 : 192.168.168.0/27
192.168.168.0/27 -> local network

I don't know is that server problem, local o remote DNS problem or something
else ??
Anyone knows ??

Thanks Jarek G

Portal INTERIA.PL zaprasza... >>> http://link.interia.pl/f17cb